COVID-19 Safety Measures
We would like to share some of the safety procedures we are implementing and what you can expect during your visit to the salon. The following information should be a useful guide but if you have any concerns or questions, please call the salon ahead of your visit and we will do our best to help.
Before your visit
- If you are having a colour, you will need a skin test 48hrs prior to your appointment (by law) due to the fact that 3 months have now passed.
- You will only be allowed into the salon at the specified time and date of your appointment.
- You cannot attend your appointment if you have Covid-19 symptoms and we may take your temperature on arrival.
- Please bring your own face covering or we can supply one for a small charge.
- You must come to the salon alone (including no pets).
- Please bring as few items as possible with you as we are unable to store them.
- If you wear a jacket, please bring a bag to place it in as we can’t hang it with others.
- As we are unable to provide any refreshments, please bring your own.
- You may wish to bring your own reading materials as we are unable to provide any.
- You will need to bring a card for payment as we are a cashless salon.
- We ask that you don’t use our WC facilities if possible to avoid unnecessary movement around the salon.
During your visit
- When you arrive, you will be asked to wait outside for your stylist to come and greet you and show you to your chair.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands at one of our dispensers.
- Staff will be wearing visors at all times for your safety.
- All stations and equipment will have been thoroughly sanitised ready for your arrival.
- Any jackets and other items you bring with you will be placed in a bag and kept by your side.
- Your gown will have been laundered and our eco- towels are ‘one use’ disposable.
- We will have online magazines available for you to use on your own device. Please ask for the QR code.
- Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide you with any refreshments.
- We will book future appointments and take card payment at your chair to avoid unnecessary movement around the salon.